Saturday, January 1, 2011

Is this you??

Is this you?
"The last time I had a professional photo was my wedding and before that it was my prom and before that it was my high school graduation picture. Boy have I changed since then."

So why do an Intimates session now?
Because maybe the last time you felt sexy and beautiful was when you got married... Because you can't remember the last time you really looked at the woman in the mirror... Because you're about to get married and you want to show him what he's always known... Because you're about to have a baby...or you just did... Because you have a body you can be proud of... Because you always wanted to... Because you're sexy...and because you're worth it.
John Lennon wrote, "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans". Don't let another day go by without making sure you've taken care of you - book a session today - you deserve it.

Rates start at just $99. Call 930-1902 today!

No comments: